Black and white never goes out of style. With our added touch of Africa’s powerful and traditional zigzags, you can wear this hat with an extra jolt of confidence.
In West African lore, parallel, zigzag lines mean path of the ancestors. They are meant to remind us that following the guidance of the elders leads to a life filled with blessings. If you follow the path set down by the Old Ones, they will intervene with nature’s spirits to guard you.
In the billed version of Ziggity Zag Black, a black band stretches across the brim, ending in shiny, black buttons. In the classic version the circumference band is black. The lining is black satin.
Size: Medium for Classic
Small, Medium, and Large for Billed
Outer fabric: 100% organic cotton, sourced from Mali, Africa, polyurethane coated
Lining: Black satin
• Roomy enough for a large volume of hair and for extensions
• In the billed version, the Flexible bill flips up to protect face, down to protect eyes and lashes
• Adjustable fit, patented elastic cordlock system, tightens snugly to guarantee minimal leakage
• Environmentally preferable polyurethane laminate, not PVC like most shower caps
• Water cannot soak through
• Soft, flexible to the touch
• Crushable for traveling and packing
• Dries quickly
• Stays on during windy days
• Black satin lining to reduce hair breakage
• Made in USA