An orangey ochre is the predominant color in this fabric. While it’s a color that is found everywhere and is a staple on the artist’s palette, it often goes unnoticed. Its earthy color is easily overshadowed by the brighter colors of the rainbow, which is why it’s such a calming hue.
The pattern seems to morph from a leopard’s spots to flowers to stylized stars. Dark brown defines these shapes. The circumference band is black, and the lining is black satin.
Outer Fabric: 100% organic cotton, sourced from Mali, Africa polyurethane coated
Lining: Black satin
• Roomy enough for a large volume of hair and for extensions
• Adjustable fit, patented elastic cordlock system, tightens snugly to guarantee minimal leakage
• Environmentally preferable polyurethane laminate, not PVC like most shower caps
• Water cannot soak through
• Soft, flexible to the touch
• Crushable for traveling and packing
• Dries quickly
• Stays on during windy days
• Black satin next to hair to reduce breakage
• Made in USA