The black, white, and gray images of African plants and animals on this hat have a local artisan flavor. Since this fabric was authentically manufactured in Africa using local dyes, the pigments have not been treated to be colorfast. If washed in warm water, some of the dye will bleed onto the white, organic cotton lining. While this will not harm the hat, if you want to avoid that effect, wash by hand in cold water.
Whether your unique visage is framed by flattering, short hair, luxuriously long hair, or braided and dreadlocked hair, you’ll feel confident that every hair on your head will stay dry in our generously cut Classic Shower Hat. Flash a winning grin in the mirror as you step into the shower and wash your cares away. Lean back in the spray, relieved that the hassles of washing your hair are not on your To-Do-List.
The soft, environmentally preferable lamination system on the outside assures that no water can soak through, while the organic cotton lining means that only the healthiest fabric touches your hair. Cotton is also better than other fabrics at preventing flyaway hair. If you decide to dally in your robe before getting dressed, rest assured that you’ll fit in with the flora and fauna of the African landscape.
• Water cannot soak through
• Adjustable fit, elastic cordlock system, tightens snugly to prevent leaks
• Generously cut in a classic, round shape
• Excellent for those with a large volume of hair or dreadlock styles
• Soft and flexible to the touch, unlike yucky vinyl
• Crushable for travel and backpacking
• Dries quickly
• Made in the USA, outer fabric sourced from Mali, Africa
• Organic cotton lining next to hair and scalp