This fanciful fabric features images of an African village bathed in golden brown with black graphics.
- Patented adjustable cord lock system for perfect comfort and to guarantee minimal leakage
- Water cannot soak through
- Dries Quickly
- Crushable for travel and backpacking
- Organic cotton lining next to hair and scalp
- Soft and flexible to the touch, unlike yucky vinyl
Fit & Sizing
- Adjustable cord lock allows for comfy fit above or over the ears
- Generously cut in classic round shape
- Excellent for those with a large volume of hair or dreadlock styles
SpecsStyle: Classic Round
Exterior Fabric: 100% organic cotton. PUL coated.
Lining: 100% white organic cotton
Source: Made in the USA; Mali, Africa (Exterior fabric);
Guarantee: Backed by our no-hassle return/exchange policy*
Since this fabric was authentically manufactured in Africa using local dyes, the dye pigments have not been treated to be colorfast.
If washed in warm water, some of the dye will bleed onto the white, organic cotton lining.
While this will not harm the hat, if you want to avoid that effect, wash by hand in cold water. Air dry only.