An orangey ochre is the predominant color in this fabric. While it’s a color that is found everywhere and is a staple on the artist’s palette, it often goes unnoticed. Its earthy color is easily overshadowed by the brighter colors of the rainbow, which is why it’s such a calming hue.
The pattern seems to morph from a leopard’s spots to flowers to stylized stars. Dark brown defines these shapes. The circumference band is black, and the lining is black satin.
- Patented adjustable cord lock system for perfect comfort and to guarantee minimal leakage
- Water cannot soak through; Dries Quickly
- Crushable for travel and backpacking
- Soft and flexible to the touch, unlike yucky vinyl
- Black satin lining to reduce hair breakage
FIT & SIZING
- Adjustable cord lock allows for comfy fit above or below the ears
- Generously cut in classic round shape
- Excellent for those with a large volume of hair or dreadlock styles
Style: Classic Round
Exterior Fabric: 100% organic cotton; PUL coated
Lining: Black satin
Source: Made in the USA; Exterior fabric sourced from Mali, Africa
Guarantee: Backed by our no-hassle return/exchange policy*
CARE & CLEANING
- Since this fabric was manufactured in Africa using local dyes, the dye pigments have not been treated to be colorfast. If washed in warm water, some of the dye may bleed onto the lining. While this will not harm the hat, if you want to avoid that effect, wash by hand in cold water. Air dry only.