This cap features a pale, silvery gray satin lining. The band above the brim is also gray with glossy, navy blue buttons at the corners. The billed hat style is perfect for those who want to avoid getting their lashes and/or face wet.
These masks were worn during healing rituals and other social and religious events. Western artists of cubism, expressionism and fauvism styles borrowed heavily from African masks. Yet, African artists are seldom recognized for their contribution. We hope wearing this hat will make you more aware of the contributions of African culture to world art.
- Patented adjustable cord lock system for perfect comfort and to guarantee minimal leakage
- Water cannot soak through; Dries Quickly
- Crushable for travel and backpacking
- Soft and flexible to the touch, unlike yucky vinyl
- Gray satin lining to reduce hair breakage
FIT & SIZING
- Round: Medium
- Billed: Small, Medium & Large
- Adjustable cord lock allows for comfy fit above or below the ears
- Generously cut in classic round shape
- Excellent for those with a large volume of hair or dreadlock styles
Style: Classic Round & Billed
Exterior Fabric: 100% organic cotton. PUL coated.
Lining: Gray satin
Source: Made in the USA; Exterior fabric sourced from Mali, Africa
Guarantee: Backed by our no-hassle return/exchange policy*
CARE & CLEANING
- Since this fabric was authentically manufactured in Africa using local dyes, the dye pigments have not been treated to be colorfast. If washed in warm water, some of the dye will bleed onto the white, organic cotton lining. While this will not harm the hat, if you want to avoid that effect, wash by hand in cold water. Air dry only.